Win Cheese in time for Christmas!
07th December 2016
We have teamed up with our friends at Godminster Organic and are giving you the chance to win a goodie bag of cheese! Just in time for Christmas, the goodie bag will include their award winning vintage cheddar, smoked cheddar and West Country Brie.
Like the sounds of winning some award wining, organic cheese intime for Christmas? What are you waiting for! Head to our twitter page now for your chance to win – @Queenswoodfoods
Terms & Conditions
- Prize draws and giveaways are open to those with twitter accounts, aged 18 years or older and who are residents of the UK only. To enter the competition you have to follow @queenswoodfoods on twitter and retweet posts promoting the competition.
- The competition entry is from 07.12.16 until 16.12.16 inclusive. Any entries after this date will not be included. No responsibility can be accepted by Queenswood Natural Foods for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner (s) will be decided and Queenswood Natural Foods decision is final.
- The winner will be announced no later than 5 days after the competition closing date and notified via a twitter message.
- The prize consists 1x Godminster Organic Cheddar, 1x Godminster Organic Smoked Cheddar and 1x Godminster Organic Brie
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s specified UK address.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Postal or phone entries will not be accepted for online-only prize draws.
- The prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as offered, and there is no cash alternative.
- Queenswood Natural Foods reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner(s). However, if prizes are not claimed within 10 days of the closing date, a redraw will take place.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network