Hunt’s Foodservice Ltd T/A Queenswood Natural Foods is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
For the purpose of trading with Queenswood Natural Foods and using our services, we may collect the following information:
- Company name
- Job Title
- Contact information including: postal address, email address, telephone/mobile number, fax number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to specific customer requirements and order processing.
What we do with this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our website, products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use your postal address to send monthly promotional flyers and brochures.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
How you’re protected
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, your order is processed using secure server software and we follow electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your information.
We will only disclose your information to third party contractors in order to process your order and complete a successful delivery; however it will not be disclosed to any organisation outside of the Queenswood Natural Foods group apart from the following circumstance;
- Where we are required to do so by the Courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations
- To prevent and/or detect crime;
- To successfully direct mail or email information about products and services Queenswood Natural Foods can offer
- Where manufacturers and brands you are buying from have specific product information or support material.
- For credit reference purposes.
We use your information only as set out in this Policy and will not sell, rent or pass your information on to others for marketing or other purposes without your express consent.
Queenswood Natural Foods may however provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales traffic patterns and related site information, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Access to your information and correction
We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date and will delete or amend any information that you believe to be inaccurate. Amendments to your account can be made by contacting our telesales department either via email or telephone.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and to therefore improve the user experience when using that website.
How do you remove your name from our mailing lists?
You can contact us to request your account to be closed at any time. If you don’t want to close the account but want to be removed from email and postal mailing lists then you can simply click unsubscribe from the emails from Queenswood Natural Foods or contact us to be removed.
How can you obtain information held about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information please contact us.